CWC manufactures a range of custom-built reverse osmosis systems for tap water, brackish water and seawater supplies. Specifications below are for our more commonly requested systems, but larger units can be constructed on request. Contact our water projects department for more information.
- Operate on feed water TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) levels between 50ppm and 15 000ppm.
- Can be used on either potable or process water applications.
- Minimum salt rejection of 98%.
- System recoveries of up to 80%.
- Spiral wound composite polyamide membranes.
- All equipment mounted on a mild steel powder coated chassis.
- IP55 control panel with motor starter, warning and alarm lights and mains isolator switch.
- Pressure gauges.
- Stainless steel pressure vessels.
- Sediment pre-filter.
- Recycle valve.
- Back pressure regulating valve.
- Pressure relief valve.
- 304 stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump with 380V single 3-phase motor.
- HP pump regulating valve.
- Automatic feed water shut-off valve.
- Low pressure shut-off switch.
- Product water quality meter.
- Low and high level controls.
- Product water, waste and recycle flow meters.
- Pure water autoflush.
In order to accurately size a reverse osmosis system for commercial or industrial applications, we will need to know the following:
- The amount of water you expect to use per 24-hour period.
- Your peak water demand.
- Operating hours per day.
- Your water pressure.
- The quality of your water – see our water analysis section for more information.
- What you plan to use the purified water for.
- Your site layout.
Your local approved CWC distributor can help you calculate your purified water needs, and can arrange for a professional water analysis to be taken. For more information about CWC’s reverse osmosis systems and how the RO process can help you in your home or business, contact CWC today.